Home / Collections / Under The Stars
Made-to-order in London. Dispatched within 8 weeks. Free postage on UK orders over £500.
Estelle is our radiant, all-over sparkly gown and is our most glitzy style yet.
Made with a beautiful delicate mix of sequins to turn every bride in to a magical goddess.
The dress features our functional iconic wrap with pretty sheer sequin inserts at the chest, sheer long slim sleeves and a sheer back.
It comprises of a full, flowering magical sequin skirt with a narrower, less-full under lining to help capture the sequins and make you look radiant in the light.
The dress comes in a choice of three necklines, ranging from deep plunging v-neckline, to medium covered, and finally, highest covered, which is ideal of brides who have a fuller bust and would like more bust coverage. We will discuss whcih option is best for you when you order.
- Wrap dress with full hem
- Comes in deep-v, medium or full bust coverage neckline - we'll contact you after purchase to discuss your preference
- Sheer back (can be lined if preferred).
- Sheer long slim sleeves
- Skirt fully lined with a narrower slimmer lining to the outer skirt.
- Floor length with train
- Leg slit (Legs can be hidden if preferred).
Fabric & care
- Glitzy sequin sheer tulle
- Lined with light weight poly crepe
- Dry clean only
What happens when I place an order?
Once you have placed an order, Sarah will contact you directly to discuss your order in detail. This will involve ensuring you have ordered the correct size and discussing any amendments you may like.
We'll then begin lovingly making your dress(es) in London. Once made and the garments have passed our quality assurance process, we will package your order and post it to your delivery address via next-working day tracked and signed for postage.
How long will it take to receive my order?
For delivery within the UK, please allow upto 8 weeks.
Orders may take longer to be fulfilled over the Christmas period.
If you require a faster delivery then please contact us and we may be able to provide an expedited made-to-order service. Please be aware there may be a 35% surcharge on your total order cost depending on how quickly you require the garment and how busy we are with current orders.
Do you deliver outside of the UK?
Yes we do.
Please be aware that you will be liable for any customs and import charges that may be applicable in your country.
Please don't hesitate to contact us though if you need help with choosing the correct size based on your measurements. We're very happy to help.
What are your postage prices?
We send all our dresses via DPD. Price is per delivery address.
UK delivery prices:
- Orders under £500 - £6.99
- Orders over £500 - Free
Orders delivered outside the UK
- Europe - £29.99
- Rest of World - £49.99
Do you provide amendments?
Yes most defintely. We offer a bespoke service, which entails taking one of our existing styles and making slight design amendments, using different colours or fabric bases as required, right up to complete bespoke wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.
- Read about our bespoke wedding dress service
- Read about our bespoke bridesmaid dresses service
This is a premium service with added cost and is quoted on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
All our garments are made-to-order so we are not in the position to offer returns.
If you are worried about ordering the correct size based on your measurements then worry not - either contact us and Sarah will discuss sizing with you prior to ordering (you can even visit us to try on dresses) or we can post out a dress or dresses to you to try on before you buy. Please do contact us and we will be very happy to help.
We offer a sample loan service for all our dresses. This is ideal for those who are unable to visit our home showroom in Putney and gives you and your bridesmaids the opportunity to try on our dresses before buying.
We charge a fee (starting from £24.99) to cover postage of the dresses from us to you.
Once you have received the dresses, you can try them on and decide which ones you like. Sarah (our founder) can be available to have a phone call or one-to-one free video consultation with you via Zoom to discuss the dresses, help you take measurements and any alterations you might want.
Once you have finished with the dresses, send them back to us using your local post office.
How to book our sample loan service
- Complete the enquiry form at the bottom of this page.
- Sarah will contact you to discuss the dresses and let you know rough timeframe as to when the dresses will be available. Please note that we do not have every dress in every size and other customers may have them at that time, so there could be a wait. We're relient of customers sending them back quickly but sometimes issues arise which will cause delays which are out of our hands.
- If you wish to go ahead, Michael will send you an invoice so that you can pay for the service. Once you have paid, this will get you in the queue for your requested dresses.
Prices for loan and postage of dresses to your address (does not include return postage price):
* Please note that if you are requesting a number of dresses to these locations, we may need to increase the postage costs to cover the extra weight and subsequent extra carriage cost. We will advise you prior to you paying for the sample service.
** Unfortunately, due to Brexit and subsequent increased burden on customs declarations, we are unable to send to these locations as it now requires customers to pay a customs fee (except Northern Ireland) in addition to our sample service fee. What has worked for some customers is to buy a dress from us and then have the dress tailered by a local seamstress in their area - we have customers all over the world doing this, including Australia, Canada, USA, Singapore and more - we're happy to advise you - just contact us.
Before trying on the dresses
Please remove any makeup and jewellery you may be wearing as this will ensure you do not stain or damage the fabric.
Lastly, enjoy the experience
Trying on dresses for your special day is an exciting part of the run up to your wedding. So enjoy the experience, and we hope that even if you don't choose our dresses, that it gives you some inspiration to continue your search.
Love, Sarah & Mike xx