We understand that trying to match your measurements to the correct size dress can be a pain.
As a result, we recommend the following options:
- Book an appointment to visit our home showroom in Putney, London - This is a great way to try on our dresses with Sarah (our founder's) assistance. Just complete our contact form and we'll arrange a time for you to visit.
- Book our sample loan service - If you're unable to visit our home showroom, we can post dresses out to you to try on at home. A lot of our customers use our sample service prior to purchasing their dress from us. We just ask you to cover the postage costs. Find out more.
- Send us your measurements via our contact form and we'll let you know which size is best for you. Here are the measurements we need:
- Bust: measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust. Keep the tape level.
- Waist: measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose. This is the narrowest part of the body between the ribs and the hips.
- Hip: stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Length: measure from shoulder point to the edge of the hem of the skirt.
And don't forget, we can offer complete amendments to all our dresses, starting from making dresses to your specific length up to complete bespoke dress creations. Just contact us and Sarah will get back to you discuss your requirements.